Our wider mission is to enhance people’s ‘life chances’, helping them to overcome challenges and seize opportunities to improve their quality of life. For most, of course, having a secure, good-quality home in a sustainable community provides the cornerstone of what they need. We go further, however, delivering a range of responsive care and support services that help people live independently for as long as possible.
At Circle Housing, we all focus on four key goals:
- Building and maintaining customer loyalty
- Optimising the value that all stakeholders gain from our assets
- Being a brilliant place to work, with fantastic people who care
- Using our scale to reach more customers.
To achieve these goals, we work as one with our 12 group organisations and team of over 2,450 staff across the UK. We are all driven by the same ambition: to play a leadership role in developing desperately needed housing, and to create thriving communities that provide people with a sense of place, purpose and belonging. We also share the belief that, given the right housing support, people can take control of their lives and their futures. Bringing this to life means putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, while seeking new ways to engage and help them in today’s fast-changing society.
We respond to our customers’ individual and evolving needs by:
- Providing good quality, safe and secure homes
- Acting as a responsible and reliable landlord that supports strong communities
- Enabling people to live independently for longer, especially those who are particularly vulnerable due to disability, age or illness
- Helping people in financial stress to become more resilient and independent.